What We Do
Multigenerational Family Travel
Hosted Culinary Tours
A trip is more than just booking flights and accommodations
Travel these days means staying on top of the latest travel restrictions and quarantine requirements based on the destination(s) you are travelling to and from. It requires knowledge of the destination, knowing what visas, if any, are required, which accommodations best fit your preferences, the list is endless. That is why having your own personal travel planner is so invaluable.
Our travel difference
8 years of industry experience booking both leisure to corporate clients
Hundreds of successful group bookings and happy clients
Extensively travelled with knowledge of most-travelled-to destinations (33 countries and counting!)
Passion for helping others discover the world
Tailored service for all your travel needs
Expert in your back pocket when you need assistance during a crisis, emergency travel or last-minute airline changes/cancellations
Travel insurance offering through a partnership with Allianz
Backed by a world-recognized travel provider, Flight Centre Travel Group
Travel Planning Process
Our planning process is designed to make group travel as easy as possible. With dedicated registrations, RSVP tracking, and ongoing communication throughout - you'll always know the status of the group at any given time. We remain available to answer any questions, provide guidance, and make any necessary adjustments for you and your guests.
Travel Planning Fees
Travel planning fees include:
• Professional advice, guidance and knowledge from us your dedicated travel consultant
• Fully customized travel itinerary based on your individual interests and budget range
* Up to two quote revisions regarding the same travel plans discussed in our consultation
- Each quote revision thereafter will incur a $50 per person fee.
- A change in intended destination will be considered a new trip and the above travel planning fees will apply.
• Travel support before, during and after your trip
• Monitoring and reconfirmation of all travel components booked through us
• Peace of mind while you are travelling with 24/7 emergency assistance from us
• Travel document preparation
• Advice on required documents for travel (visas and passport validity) and travel restrictions and protocols
• Travel planning fees are fully non-refundable once travel planning has commenced
All fees are subject to 13% HST.
For group itineraries (8 travellers or more), please contact us for a quote. As each group's needs are different, travel planning fees are assessed on a case-to-case basis.